Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Not feeling so well.

Last night before David and I went to my parents house for dinner I started feeling a little crumby but I didn't think I was "sick".  It seemed like every minute I was there I kept feeling worst and worst so we left.  Late last night I knew I was sick, I couldn't stop coughing my throat was getting sore and my whole body was one huge ache.  This morning I woke up and I had NO voice, I could barely mumble a word.  David went to the store and got me lots and lots of orange juice so I've been drinking that all day and luckily it's helped!  I still feel like crap but I can talk and move around enough to help out with our 5 month old son.  I'm so glad that our son isn't sick! I really thought he was going to be because I nurse him but he's been doing wonderful all day.  I thank God for that one!

I hate being under the weather, David had today off and we had a big day planned of getting earns taking care of and out of the way, cleaning house, laundry and none of it got done.  I've also felt my creative juices following since last night and I want to dig into a few different projects but for one I know it's best if I stay in bed and rest to whip this cold as soon as possible and two, if I can't bring myself to do the dishes and laundry then I don't need to be crafting.

I'm really hoping tomorrow, well...  Considering the time of night (today) I'll feel a whole heck of a lot better so the earns, cleaning and crafting can be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment