Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Great Idea For Christmas Gifts!

A about a week or so ago I came acrossed a crafty idea of making little boxes and I thought they were the cutest and started thinking to myself how could I use these boxes?
Well, I'm going to be strapped for cash when the holidays come around and I figured I could make a gift bag/cute little boxes with homemade tags filled with yummy goodies for everyone.  I have a few recipes in mind but I'm going to keep them to myself until Christmas gets here because a few people that read my blog will be receiving these wonderful crafty and homemade goodness!

If you're just too curious or trying to think of a great gift idea, you can leave me a comment with away to contact you (web only) I'll be more then happy to inform you on which recipes I plan on filling my gift bags with.  :)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment