Monday, October 3, 2011

First Crochet Project Completed

I've taught myself to quilt so I figured I could teach myself how to crochet.  I probably practiced a total of 3 or 4 hours before starting my little project.  I have to say, at first I thought it was super hard because I couldn't hold my yarn firm enough around my fingers but that didn't last long.  I just finished up making a tiny pair of baby crochet mittens and they are too cute!  The only thing that I'm very disappointed in is that one of the mittens is smaller then the other.  I think I made the smaller one too tight and that's why it's not the same size.  The smaller one is also the first one that I completed and the second one turned out so wonderful. (practice makes perfect). Well, I like them anyhow...  I want to keep making them and also learn how to make cute little baby beanies to match.  I really would like to stock up on an inventory and start up a business on esty.  I would highly enjoy making a few extra bucks to help out with our household income!  So fingers crossed.


So now my hobbies included, scrap booking, quilting, crocheting...  I wonder what my next learning task will be.  ???  

No comments:

Post a Comment