Saturday, January 5, 2013

Today is my debut of turning 25!

Yep, today is my birthday and I am now 25.
My birthday finally falls on the weekend and I have NO idea how to celebrate it.
Honestly I kind of just want to stay home and chill but I do that every day so I feel like I should get my booty out of the house.  I would love to get a pedicure but not many salons are opened on the weekends here in my area which I find to be insane!  Who has the time during the week unless you work at night or not at all?  Just silly if you ask me.  I have contacted one salon and hopefully they'll get back to me with good news.  ::geee::  I'm not excited to be turning 25 but getting a pedi would put me into the celebration spirit.
And no, not excited to be 25.  I'm getting crows feet in the corners of my eyes and my over all skin isn't as youthful as it use to be and it's not only harder to lose weight but it takes longer to feel fit.
Oh goodness...  I know I'm 25 and not 50 but I just want to feel 21 again.  I suppose I have a long road ahead of me so let's think positive here.

My car insurance is going to go down now.  Saving money is always awesome!
I now have 25 years of wisdom and more to come.
I have been given the chance to be 25 which I know some that were not.
That one is a bit grim and gloomy but, it's true.
I have fine lines around my eyes but with the money I'll be saving on my car insurance I'll be able to get some fantastic Clinique products!  Oh, how I LOVE Clinique!  They were one of the best companies to work for because of all the free goodies!  I miss those goodies. :( haha
And...  I am...  ???...  I can...  ???...
Okay, I can't think of anything else at this time but I have a lot of be thankful for and I know I'm not truly as old as I feel.

Hmm...  Writing this posting has given me the idea of how to celebrate my birthday today.
Obviously I need some pampering so I'm going to see about getting a pedicure and having David go to the mall with me so he can buy me some Clinique products for my gift.  Yep, I think that's what my plan is going to be.  Okay, now I'm exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment