Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-Bye 2012, Welcome 2013!

I've had me ups and downs this year but I have to say it was a pretty great one!
I have so much to be thankful for and I am truly blessed!

I have enjoyed watching my little one learn as he discovers and explores as he grows.
I've enjoyed growing even closer with the love of my life.
My family and I have made mistakes from which we have learned from.
We have made new memories which will now turn into old memories as we start this new year of 2013 and start making new ones.
Here's to looking forward with no regrets.
Opening new doors and closing old ones and
staying positive for a happy and bright year! 

I've been on a positivity kick lately and I have the goal of sticking to it.
I don't find the need to make resolutions if I stay positive because I believe when you give good actions, thoughts and words.  You will receive good actions, thoughts and words in return.

I hope you all have a very safe and Happy New Year!

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment